Bisp Program Online Registration

Bisp Program Online Registration:

 There are two ways you can register for BISP:
Ehsaas Centers: These are physical centers located throughout Pakistan that can assist you with registration. You can find contact information for these centers on the Ehsaas website SMS service: You can text your CNIC number to 8171 to initiate the BISP registration process.
Here are some additional points to consider:
BISP registration might not be open year-round. It’s recommended to check the Ehsaas website or news for updates on registration periods.
There might be eligibility criteria to qualify for BISP.
I hope this information helps.

8171 Qist 25000:

Assalam Alaikum viewers, I have brought an update to the people regarding 8171, especially those people who were disqualified or who had the problem of checking the account, now the money is being transferred within their account and this You can do it in up-check. Now the people who have received 12 thousand rupees in the dynamic registry have now received assistance from another program in which they can get from 2 thousand to 5 thousand and the assistance up to 25 thousand. It can be found and along with it the other projects that the government has prepared, you also remember that some time ago the government also started the work with solar system. In phase one, the government said that here 50 They will provide solar system in thousands of households and after that they will also start phase two, then up phase two is going to start and here we also tell you that with the support of the provincial government, the government Another program has been launched by the Government in which people are being supported at the local level as well. UP8171 Kotor has been updated with utmost care by the Government and it has a record of every servant here. For those who are not getting money from the BISP program or are disqualified, the dynamic which is the history has been updated for those who have applied a few days ago or some time ago i.e. three months ago if they If the survey was updated or they had not registered before and now they have registered, then their record has also been updated. That you have received so many in this program and you continue to get help in this program.

Bisp Program Online Registration
Bisp Program Online Registration

Maryam Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif Bisp:

Viewers should tell you here that according to the final decision taken by the government regarding 8171, now those who did not take the survey in the BSP program and who were asked to take the survey, that they have to update their registration or take the survey. If you have to do it and you did not go to the office, then you people should apply here, which may not be received, there is only a 10 percent chance that you will get it, there is a 90 percent chance of not getting the money, so you people have to consider here. If you have been asked to do a survey by the government, then you should do the survey and there is another thing in the survey that there are some families whose poverty score exceeds 30, so they are also disqualified. is given, then their money is completely blocked and completely blocked in such a way that they will not be included in the BSP program for two years, but after two years they will be included in the same program again. can join and get help from BSP program but currently those who have been asked to do the survey are required to do the survey and talking about the block account, the people who are leaving and those who are under scrutiny have to do the survey. If the survey has been done or updated again, then the government has shown their data on the portal of 8171. By going to the portal of 8171, you can see your name. You will know that your help has been approved by the government, along with this, let us also tell you that all the help you have on the portal of 8171, which has been approved, is here. But it is there, you have to get any assistance from any other program, otherwise it is also written here, if someone tells you that you will get 25 thousand, 5 thousand will get 2 thousand rupees, then first of all you have to go to the portal of 8171. Hi Anna, here you have to confirm how much money you have received as much money as you have received in 8171 and you have to go and receive it and also it has been done by the government. It has been said that the records of those who are very poor families have been requested from the office of Baitul-Mal at the provincial level and at the local level, and according to this record, those who receive zakat and who are deserving are given to them by the government. Again the amount up to 10000 is being given from the side and it is available to you at the local level and for this it is necessary to check by visiting the portal of BISP. Check whether your name is included in it or not. If your name is included, then you will also get these aids here.

Bisp Program Online Registration
Bisp Program Online Registration

BISP 8171 online registration:

There seems to be regarding BISP 8171 online registration. 
  • Eligibility Check: You can check eligibility for BISP by sending your CNIC number to 8171. If eligible, you’ll receive a confirmation message. There isn’t a separate online registration process for this initial check.

  • BISP Website: The official BISP website ( doesn’t currently mention online registration for the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP).

  • BISP App: While some websites mention a BISP app for registration, it’s advisable to rely on official sources for information. BISP’s website doesn’t mention an app for registration purposes.

Here’s what you can do:

  1. Check Eligibility: Text your CNIC number to 8171 to see if you’re eligible.

  2. Contact BISP: If you’re eligible and want to inquire about registration, contact BISP through their official website or social media channels for the latest information on the registration process.