بریکنگ نیوز: ہمت کارڈ کے لیے PSER سروے | نگہبان کارڈ سکیم | 8171 پورٹل اپ ڈیٹ 2024

PSER Survey for Himat Card:

What kind of survey will you be able to do at home and what level of survey will it be? Benazir Income Support Program has to do a dynamic survey to register and this survey is called NSER and this survey is called NSER. The same survey has also been conducted by the government by going door to door. All these surveys have the same purpose that the people collect accurate data about the deserving people so that after the government institutions have the correct data, the schemes that bring them to them. Now let us inform you that this online survey which is going to be started has been given the name of PSER and here let us also tell you that this survey i.e. The PSER survey is going to be very important and very useful for all viewers. You should register yourself in time in this survey so that you can join all the assistance schemes and assistance programs of the government. She was able to qualify

Benefits of PSER Surveys:

 There are some benefits of doing PSER survey which is important to tell you, based on these surveys you will get Himmat Card Rud Nigehbaan Card Scheme Free Solar Scheme Kisan Card and Nigehbaan Card Scheme like Ramadan Package etc and Free Ata Scheme or other will be eligible for assistance activities and data will be collected for the same. It is not at all and neither can it be done to qualify for Benazir Income Support Program i.e. you can say that this survey is not being conducted for registration in Benazir Income Support Program and to register in PSER survey. After that, you will be eligible for schemes like Himmat Card, Nigehbaan Kisan Card, Ramadan Package and Sasta Ita Scheme, besides you will be able to join the assistance schemes issued by PSPA Punjab Social Protection Authority. Surveys are conducted for disabled people and poor disabled people and for working people, all these types of people can now take this survey sitting at home and will be able to benefit from it in the near future. 

PSER Survey for Himat Card
PSER Survey for Himat Card

Launch of Roshan Gharana programme:

 The Punjab government has started a solar scheme for the poor and deserving people under this scheme two types of households will be eligible and will be able to benefit, those households who will consume up to 200 units of electricity per month will be provided with a free solar system by the Punjab government. will provide

500 units of electricity consumer loan from Punjab government on easy installments :

 Those individuals will be those households whose electricity bill is up to 500 units, the government will install solar systems in installments on easy terms and the Punjab government will pay 90% of the total cost of the project itself and the remaining 10 % will be paid by themselves. It should be remembered that the government is going to provide this facility on easy terms for five years. 

For More Information: Installment Payment Update For Benazir Income Support Program

Launch of Roshan Gharana programme
Launch of Roshan Gharana programme

For More Information: Registration Method For Himmat Card Program In Punjab

How to Apply PSER survey

 How should you conduct the PSER survey at home? Remember that this survey is being conducted by the Punjab government. On the web portal, you have to click on register now, a screen will be shown in front of you, on the next page, you have to enter your full name, ID card, network, which SIM-up you are using. You have to select the mobile number, email address and your portal survey. It’s easy but a bit difficult to set the password, which you have to remember and confirm the password again. Click on the color button that will be given and it will be written Register on it. You will be registered on this portal, but the actual work of the survey will start now. There is also a WhatsApp group of Benazir Income Support Program which you can join and ask questions there. After registering in this portal you will be asked for more information from where your survey will actually start. You have to carefully and carefully complete your form and fill it and finally submit it.

How to Apply PSER survey
How to Apply PSER survey