Punjab Roshan Gharana

Punjab Roshan Gharana

Punjab Roshan Gharana Scheme 2024 has been launched to alleviate the burden of expensive electricity for the underprivileged residents of Punjab. This initiative, spearheaded by Prime Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif, aims to provide solar panel systems to households with low monthly incomes and high electricity bills. This guide will walk you through the detailed procedure for applying to this scheme, the necessary documents, and the eligibility criteria.

Documents Required

To apply for the Punjab Roshan Gharana Scheme, you need to have the following documents:

  • Original Identity Card: Issued by NADRA for Punjab residents.
  • Monthly Electricity Bill: Reflecting 100 to 300 units of usage.
  • Photograph: A recent passport-sized photo.
  • Land Documents: Proof of ownership or residency of the place where the solar panels will be installed.
  • Landlord Permission: For tenants, a written consent from the landlord is required.
Punjab Roshan Gharana
Punjab Roshan Gharana

Eligibility Criteria

Residents wishing to apply must meet the following eligibility criteria:

  • Permanent Residency: Must have an identity card issued in Punjab and be a permanent resident of Punjab.
  • Electricity Usage: Monthly electricity consumption should be between 100 to 300 units.
  • Income Level: Monthly income should be less than PKR 35,000.
  • Residency Status: If you are working in another province but have a Punjab-issued identity card, you are still eligible to apply.

Registration Process

Follow these steps to apply online for the Punjab Roshan Gharana Scheme:

  1. Visit the Official Website: Go to the Punjab Roshan Gharana Scheme Solar Panel official website.
  2. Obtain Registration Form: You can either download the form from the website or get it from any Bank of Punjab branch.
  3. Fill in the Details: Complete the registration form with accurate information.
  4. Upload Required Documents: Scan and upload the necessary documents.
  5. Submit the Form: Click on the upload button to send your application for verification.
  6. Confirmation Message: You will receive a confirmation message once your application is verified.

Alternatively, you can visit the nearest Bank of Punjab branch to apply directly.

Punjab Roshan Gharana
Punjab Roshan Gharana

FAQs

Who is eligible to apply for the Punjab Roshan Gharana Scheme?

Residents of Punjab with a monthly income of less than PKR 35,000 and an electricity usage between 100 to 300 units are eligible.

What documents are required to apply?

You need an original identity card issued by NADRA, a recent electricity bill, a passport-sized photograph, land documents, and landlord permission if you are renting.

How can I apply for the scheme?

You can apply online through the official website or visit the nearest Bank of Punjab branch to submit your application.

What is the cost-sharing arrangement of the scheme?

The government will cover 75% of the cost of the solar panel system, while the beneficiary will pay the remaining 25% in monthly installments.

Can I apply if I am temporarily residing in another province?

Yes, as long as you have a Punjab-issued identity card, you can apply even if you are temporarily living in another province.

What components are included in the solar panel system?

The solar panel system includes solar panels, batteries, inverters, and other necessary components for installation.

Final Word

The Punjab Roshan Gharana Scheme 2024 is a significant initiative to support low-income families in Punjab by providing them with sustainable and cost-effective energy solutions. By following the application process and meeting the eligibility criteria, you can take advantage of this opportunity to reduce your electricity costs and contribute to a greener environment.